• You have full control over your privacy.
• Only after your consent will we collect your information through highly secure technologies such as HTTPS protocol, REST API, etc.
• We never disclose or share your personal information that can identify you with any third parties.
General Policy As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors and users of Dice Infocom. However, certain non-personal information about visitors is recorded by the standard operation of Dice Infocom internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for both visitors and registered users. Using this information, web pages optimized for a particular visitor's computer may be automatically made available to that visitor. Other use of this information may include internal review of the number of visitors to this website but only in the aggregate sense and in a non-personally-identifiable form.
User Information Dice Infocom collects various personal user information in the form of profile data such as name, email address, city, etc. depending upon the ID Provider you log in with. When a user logs into Dice Infocom, the selected ID Provider delivers the user profile data to us after the user’s consent. We then store this data in our highly secure database.
Use of information We may use the information (personal as well as non-personal) in the following ways:
• We will use your email address to contact you about important information or notices about DiceInfocom or to respond to your queries.
• We may display your name, email address, and other information within your DiceInfocom account as well as other sections of the website. It will only be viewable to you.
• We may use non-personally identifiable information to statistically analyze our web and business performances. This helps us to enhance your experience with our services.
• If you write a testimonial for us and give us consent to publish it, we display your name, title, and company on our testimonial section.
We never disclose or share any information which identifies you personally with any third party. (Please see below disclosure for further details.)
Security Any personal data you provide us are securely stored in a database which only a few authorized employees can access. The server holding your personal data is protected against unauthorized physical as well as electronic access. These measures include an electronic firewall and various other protection measures that involve virus scanning, installation of security patches, vulnerability testing, backup and recovery planning, employee training, security audits and other steps designed to constantly improve the data protection posture. The server is not directly connected to the Internet and data is therefore available only to authorized computers. However, Dice Infocom cannot assure full security as it is not possible to make a system 100% secure in practice.
Disclosure Dice Infocom does not share, sell, or rent your personal information to any third party website or company. We may also require disclosing your personal information to respond to legal requirements, to enforce our policies, to respond to claims that you or use of service by you violates another's rights, or to protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Use of IP Addresses Dice Infocom collects IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to report aggregate information, and to audit the use of our site. When guests request pages from Dice Infocom website, our servers log the guests' IP addresses.
Cookies Dice Infocom may also use on its Internet properties a personalization technology called a ‘cookie’. A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer's hard disk that identifies your browser software to a website. Cookies allow us to track when you enter, leave, and re-enter our sites as well as what paths you take through our sites. In doing this, we can provide you with a more personalized experience.